Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Life is blooming

I've been reading the bible a lot. I know in this day and age many people think that the existence of God is questionable. But it's vital and essential to have something to believe in. When the world and it's people have let me down, I always try to remember and remind myself there is someone, much more powerful than I could ever fathom, intervening in my life, and others' lives as well. You just have to believe. Without faith, there is no hope. Without hope, its hard to be passionate about life.

"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'" Matthew 19:26

"For God so loved the world that He gave His begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have an everlasting life." John 3:16

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me." Phil 4:13

"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." John 4:8

1 comment:

  1. Jhon 4:8 Jhon 4:16.19 son mis pasajes favoritos. de toda la biblia

    ReplyDelete